January 7, 2013

Baby Shower!

 Photo dump! Here are some pictures from my baby shower in August that Mike's mom and sister threw for me at the Feik's house. Yummy food! (p.s. I'm not so secretly coveting Anne's skinny jeans - love that color!)


 Ashley and Chrissie playing one of the games.(Those games were a lot harder than I thought they'd be - we needed some serious brain power for those!)


 Look at all those gifts! Carter is one spoiled little boy, we have such generous friends and family. Thanks everyone!


 Left to right: my mom, Mike's mom, Hannah Smith, Mike's sister Amy, and my right elbow.


 Thatcher photo bomb!


Amy, Cheri, and I working on trying to figure out what kind of candy bars were melted in the diapers. Cheri is a baby shower veteran, we didn't cheat .... promise! ;)



Cassie and Anne inspecting the melted candy bars in the diapers. A few of them looked  like the real thing! Kind of unnerving when you were supposed to stick your nose in them haha.


Present time!


Measure that baby bump!


Grammy Campbell and baby T!

The baby shower was great! I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. So grateful for all of the hard work and preparation by Amy and Mom Feik. Feeling so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment